Our Piel and McLyzer “Small Line” electrolyzers are hydrogen and oxygen generators which are perfectly adapted for meeting the requirements of light industries.
Two complementary ranges
- Piel range: hydrogen generator; 0.4 to 10 Nm3/h | 1 to 8 bar
On site, on demand, according to your specifications:
|Series||Pressure (barg)||Output range of H2 (Nm3/h)||Output range of O2 (Nm3/h)||Electrical power @ nominal load (kW)|
|P||1 - 2.5||1 - 1.6||0.5 - 0.8||6 - 9|
|M||1 - 2.5||2.4 - 4.4||1.2 - 2.2||14 - 26|
|H||4 - 8||3 - 10||1.5 - 5||18 - 60|
All our equipment is marked CE, in full compliance with the European Union directives [machinery, low voltage, electromagnetic compatibility, pressure equipment].
Piel: more than 3,000 references worldwide
Our Piel range is the result of ten years of expertise in the gold-smithing sector, the treatment of precious metals and metalworking. It is ideal for a large range of applications abroad, from welding and brazing to the fashion industry. Approved and chosen by several industrial enterprises, our Piel oxygen and hydrogen generators are the ideal solution for light industries.
Focus on Piel technology:
- A fully integrated turnkey solution: produced on site, on demand and according to the pressure of your industrial processes
- Industry 4.0: remote monitoring and control, intuitive and user-friendly man-machine interface to facilitate daily operation of the equipment.
- Cost management: approximately 5.5 kWh are required to produce 1m3 of gas, which represents considerable savings.
- Separate production of gas (hydrogen and oxygen)
- Plug and play technology for 24-hour production, on demand and according to your needs
- Options: Purification, demineralization, monitoring and control, cooling / pre-cooling system, accessories for brazing – welding – heat treatment
Focus on the remote monitoring and control software:
Welcome to industry 4.0
The remotely operated control module installed on your Piel generator provides real-time data collection, giving your technicians all the useful information they need to optimize your production cycles.
Thanks to its wireless connectivity, the Piel generator gathers real-time data so that your teams can respond quickly and work remotely on: a diagnostic, an intervention in a project or the organization of potential on-site maintenance.
Our digital solution respects the environment, reduces delays and increases flexibility, considerably increasing the efficiency and profitability of your hydrogen system.
Focus on our achievements…
DIAX is an industrial enterprise which chose McPhy’s Piel hydrogen and oxygen generators to equip their sintered diamond tool line.
Find out more about this project: “Hydrogen for light industry”