Page under construction.
A CSR Committee is to be set up within the appointments and remuneration Committee; whose main tasks will be as follows:
- To consider the CSR dimension of the major issues discussed by the Board of Directors (growth, restructuring, innovation, acquisitions, etc.) and address it regularly;
- Promote the existence of and participate in the work of a working group or an ad hoc Committee to address and deal with CSR issues in greater depth;
- Ask the Chairman to explain how CSR is taken into account in the company’s strategy in order to strategy in order to create value for the company and its stakeholders;
- Question Management on the CSR reporting carried out on a mandatory basis (or voluntary) basis with the different elements of measurement of the extra-financial performance;
- Consult the reports and, if necessary, interview the independent external experts having expressed́ an opinion on the company’s CSR performance (auditors, rating agencies, independent third-party organizations…) ;
- Monitor the CSR performance and its gradual rise within the company;
- Encourage reflection on the use of CSR criteria in the calculation of the variable portion of executive compensation and participate in its implementation.
While we complete the page, we invite you to browse our Universal Registration Document which contains all the relevant data.