Starting at 10 bar and 10Nm3/h, the range of large capacity McLyzer electrolyzers can generate hydrogen in large volumes for “heavy” industries and/or continuous applications. This range is specifically adapted for Power to Gas.
from 10 to 400 Nm3/h in a range of pressures from 10 to 30 bar
The McLyzer range offers two approaches: a standardized range (see below) supplemented with customized configuration systems for large scale installations (multi-MW designs based on parallel implementation with our hydrogen generators).
|Pressure (barg)||Nominal hydrogen flow rate (Nm3/h)||Nominal power (kW)||DC Energy Consumption @ nominal flow rate (kWh/Nm3)|
|McLyzer 10-10||10||10||ca. 57||5,25|
|McLyzer 10-30||30||10||ca. 52||4,54|
|McLyzer 60-30||30||60||ca. 0.3||4,43|
|McLyzer 100-30||30||100||ca. 0.5||4,5|
|McLyzer 200-30||30||200||ca. 1 MW||4,5|
|McLyzer 400-30||30||400||ca. 2 MW||4,5|
All of our products are designed according to the ISO 22734-1 : 2008 standard, and are CE marked, in full compliance with the European Union directives [machine, low voltage, electro magnetic compatibility, pressure equipment directive].
A wide range of options is available: (ask us for more details)
- Remote monitoring and control
- Cooling / Pre-cooling system
- Container / Shelter : integrated solution, outdoor installation
- Oxygen generation
- Pairing with McStore (hydrogen solid-state storage solution)
- Pairing with McFilling (hydrogen refueling station)
Our on-site hydrogen generators McLyzer address the following markets:
- Mobility: coupling McLyzer electrolyzers and H2 McFilling stations
- Industry : refineries, steel mills, chemistry
- Power to Gas : coupling electrolyzers with renewable energies
Among our references : H2Ber Berlin, Audi, EnergieDienst, Jupiter 1000, …
Focus on an achievement
This project is a 4 MW design based on parallel implementation of 2 hydrogen generators McLyzer. This system is dedicated to a Power to Gas application in the Chineese province of Hebei.