Discover our McFilling large capacity line, a complete range of hydrogen stations to supply large fleets of H2 vehicles (stations for buses, for the general public, etc.).
McFilling: hydrogen refueling station from 40 to 800 kg / day | 350 and/or 700 bar
From 40 kilos of hydrogen per day, at 350 or 700 bar, the McFilling stations meet all the needs for hydrogen mobility.
They can be designed on demand as a global system and interfaced with an electrolysis module coupled with renewable energy from the community for clean, zero-emission mobility.
|Quantity of H2 / day (kg)||Pressure (barg)||H2 source||Vehicles concerned||Peak throughput||Footprint (m2)|
|McFilling 40-350 T20||40||350||30 bar H2 source (ex: electrolyzer) or Delivered compressed H2||Utility vehicles, forklifts||ca. 12 kg (back to back)||12m2 + remote dispenser|
|McFilling 100/200-350||100 or 200||350||30 bar H2 source (ex: electrolyzer) or Delivered compressed H2||Buses, utility vehicles, forklifts||Storage capacity to match peak consumption||12m2 + remote dispenser|
|McFilling 400-350 T20||400||350||Delivered compressed H2 or 30 bar H2 source (ex: electrolyzer)||Buses, trains, boats||Storage capacity to match peak consumption||15m2 + storage + remote dispenser|
|McFilling 200-700 T40||200||700||Delivered compressed H2 or 30 bar H2 source (ex: electrolyzer)||Passenger cars||35 kg per hour||15m2 + storage + remote dispenser|
|McFilling 200-DP (Dual Pressure)||200||350 & 700||30 bar H2 source (ex: electrolyzer) or Delivered compressed H2||Passenger cars, buses, utility vehicles, forklifts||35 kg per hour + Storage capacity to match peak consumption||15m2 + storage + remote dispenser|
* “Back to back”: number of possible consecutive full tanks
Our products are CE marked, in full compliance with the European Union directives [machinery directive – 2006/42/EC | low voltage directive – LV 2014/35/EU | electromagnetic compatibility directive – EMC 2014/30/EU | pressure equipment directive – PED 2014/68/EU ].
They are also compliant with the SAE J2600 – J2719 standard.
- From 40 to 800 kg of hydrogen per day (per module)
- Distributes 350 and/or 700 bar
- Fast fueling
- Hydrogen supply: production on-site (electrolyzer) or hydrogen procurement in cylinders
- Compact: station modules with reduced floor space that can be spaced out
- Plug and Play: simple installation and use
- Provision of support for the different processes and in setting up security on-site
Just a few of our Customers: Urban Community of Sarreguemines Confluences / FaHyence Station (the first station coupled with an electrolyzer in France).
- Additional high-pressure storage: to increase the number of “back to back” recharges (number of possible consecutive full tanks)
- Pre-cooling: T20 for the 40/100/200-350; T40 included in the McFilling 100-700 and 200-700 standard versions
- Electrolyzer: on-site hydrogen production with the addition of a hydrogen generator (included in the standard version of SimpleFuel)
- IR Communication (to McFilling 100-700 and beyond)
- Remote monitoring/ Supervision: real-time monitoring of your station’s performance, through the digital service McVision
- Customization: McPhy proposes different customization options for your hydrogen station
Focus on an achievement
McPhy has commissioned the first station for hydrogen bus refueling in France. Our McLyzer and McFilling technologies are used in this innovative project for a production – distribution chain of clean hydrogen.
A real #CleanEnergy solution at the service of zero-emission mobility.