McPhy proposes two approaches for hydrogen stations of medium capacity: a “starter kit” to initiate a hydrogen mobility project ; and a full range of larger hydrogen stations to contribute to the growth of zero-emission mobility.
McFilling starter kit: 10 or 20 kg H2 / day, at 350 bar
- Starter kit McFilling:
10 or 20 kg of hydrogen per day, at 350 bar
This range is perfectly adapted to the needs of captive fleets (utilitarian) and to logistic platforms (lift trucks).
|Nb kg H2 / d||Pression (barg)||H2 source||Vehicles concerned||Back-to-back delivery (kg)||Footprint (m2)|
|McFilling (10) / 20-350||(10) / 20||350||Delivered compressed H2||Forklifts | Utility vehicles||> 6 kg||11 m2|
* “Back to back”: number of consecutive full tanks made
Our products are CE marked, in full compliance with the European Union directives [machine – 2006/42/EC | low voltage – LV 2014/35/EU | electro magnetic compatibility – EMC 2014/30/EU | pressure equipment directive – PED 2014/68/EU ].
They are also compliant with the SAE J2600 – J2719 standard.
Key assets of the hydrogen refueling stations McPhy
- From 10 to 20 kg of hydrogen per day (per module)
- Distributes 350 bar
- Compact: modules with reduced floor space
- Plug and Play : simple installation and use
- Accompaniment in the different processes and in setting up security on site
All our products bear the CE mark and McPhy relies on organizations such as TüV for certifications.
- Additional high pressure storage: to increase the number of « back to back » recharges (number of consecutive full tanks made)
- Electrolysis on site: on-site hydrogen production by the addition of a hydrogen generator
- IR Communication
- Customization: McPhy proposes different options of customization for your hydrogen station
- Remote monitoring/ Supervision: real time monitoring of the performance of your station, via the digital service McVision
Focus on an achievement
City of Paris
The French capital chose McPhy (and Idex as the operator) to equip the first hydrogen station in Paris area. Located at Ivry sur Seine, our McFilling 20-350 aims at refueling the utility vehicle fleet of the City. This station was inaugurated during COP 21 (2015).