Solar and wind farms, hydraulic dams: the irregularity of rhythms and the variations of production volume pose difficulties for balancing the networks («how to meet market demand during slow production periods») and storing renewable energies («how to recover surplus production »).
Energy producers, energy project developers in insular or off-grid locations (villages, eco-neighborhoods…): thanks to hydrogen carriers, you can store and recover your surplus production (MWh)
By transforming renewable source electricity into hydrogen, we offer energy producers the possibility to store their excess production in the form of hydrogen, to later be used in the networks: mobility applications, heating, construction, industry, autonomous energy solution, …
- Compensate the intermittence of renewable energies: respond to the needs of the grid, independent of climatic factors which can affect the production of renewable energies,
- Match supply and demand through a supply of hydrogen, mobilized on request,
- Deploy renewable hydrogen as a solution for the climate.
Paglia Orba | Université de Corse Pasquale Paoli – CNRS
Energy storage and Power to Power: a solution for autonomous energy
McLyzer and McStore:
integrated solutions of production and storage of hydrogen
McPhy designs and puts into place global hydrogen systems with truly modular architecture, including:
- A renewable hydrogen generator (electrolyzer)
- A solid-state hydrogen storage module (hydrides, low pressure)
- For projects that require a comprehensive solution, including the reconversion of electricity with a fuel cell, McPhy counts on a network of partners.
Connected to renewable energy sources, this equipment allows the recovery of surplus renewable energies by generating clean, zero emission hydrogen.