McPhy Energy (below referred to as: “McPhy”) welcomes you to its website. Below are the legal notices, and the terms and conditions for browsing and use of our website.
GENERAL INFORMATION & OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE
Owner & Publisher:
McPhy Energy, a Public Limited Company with a Board of Directors, registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Grenoble under the number 502 205 917 and their registered offices at 79 Rue Général Mangin – 38100 GRENOBLE (France) | Tel.: +33 (0)4 75 71 15 05
(below referred to as “McPhy”)
Publication Manager: Jean-Baptiste LUCAS, McPhy’s CEO
Design and creation: Geniux Design | 25 rue Saint-Didier, 75116 PARIS, France
Technical support: Sevanova cross media agency | 51 montée de la Grande Côte 69001 LYON, France | Tel.: +33 (0)4 78 39 00 69 | email@example.com
Website host: Clever Cloud SAS | 3 rue de l’Allier, 44000 NANTES, France
McPhy may not be held liable for any damage resulting from access to or browsing of the website, including any damage and/or virus which may affect your computer equipment or any other property.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES PROVIDED
The purpose of the www.mcphy.com website is to supply information on all McPhy’s activities (products, services, markets, applications, projects, news, financial information, …). The Group strives to supply the website with information which is as accurate as possible. This information is indicative only, is subject to change and is not exhaustive. McPhy may not be held liable for any inaccuracies or omissions in the updating of information.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY | COMPLIANCE WITH COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK LAWS
McPhy owns the intellectual property rights, or holds the rights of use, to all elements accessible on the website, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logo, trademarks, icons, sounds and software which are protected by copyright.
Any use, reproduction, representation, modification, publication or adaptation of all or part of the elements of the website, whatever methods or processes are used, is forbidden, unless prior written authorization has been obtained from McPhy. Any unauthorized use shall be deemed to constitute an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the French Intellectual Property Code.
REPRESENTATIONS AND PHOTOS APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE
The representations or photos of persons or locations appearing on the website are either the property of McPhy or are used by McPhy by virtue of authorization from their creator. Any use of these images or photos is forbidden unless it has been expressly authorized (in writing) by McPhy. Any unauthorized used is liable to infringe copyright, trademark rights, privacy rights, advertising rights and any other communication-related standards.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
For your convenience, McPhy has incorporated hyperlinks to other websites in its website content.
Likewise, links to this website may be provided on other websites known or not known to McPhy.
McPhy is not the publisher of the said websites and does not control them. The links to these websites do not in any way represent any form of validation or association between McPhy and these websites, and McPhy is in no way responsible for the content, products, services, advertisements or any other elements present on the said websites. We remind you that access to and use of these websites is subject to the terms and conditions of use and privacy policies of the said websites. You must find out about the privacy and practices of these websites before sending them personal information.
COMPLIANCE WITH REGULATIONS
The website is published by McPhy whose registered offices are in France. Internet users accessing this website from other countries are responsible for compliance with local regulations.
ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
McPhy reserves the right, for whatever reason and at its sole discretion, to end, modify, suspend or interrupt access to all or part of its website, its content, its features, or to change availability times without notice. You acknowledge and accept, with regard to the use of the website, that it is your responsibility to supply your own equipment, at your own cost, in order to access the Internet.
BROWSING PREFERENCES | COOKIES
Cookies | Manage my preferences
The user is informed that, during their visits to the website, cookies may be automatically installed on their web browser.
What is a cookie? A cookie is a block of data / a small text file left on your computer during a visit to a website. It does not allow the user to be identified but records information on their browsing of the website in order to improve their user experience. Cookies are managed by your browser.
Some cookies have no impact on your access to the website functionalities. On the other hand, refusal of a cookie’s installation may result in certain services being impossible to access.
We use different types of cookies:
• Functional cookies (necessary / mandatory): allow you to browse the website and use the essential functionalities. These cookies do not collect any information which could be used for marketing or targeting purposes.
• Statistical / performance cookies / website analysis (e.g.: number of visits, geographic provenance) to optimize the McPhy website, sort out bugs and improve service quality. Our website uses Google Analytics, an Internet website analysis service provided by Google. Visitor data collected will be transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
• Social networks related cookies. Those cookies are generated by the social network modules / sharing buttons that aim, if you enable them, to inform your social networks about your visit on our website. The social networks are hence likely to deposit cookies on your computer, according to their own deposit rules / legal statement. To know more, please browse their websites.
As a user, you can:
• Configure the cookies linked to browsing the McPhy website via a preference window.
• Set up your computer to refuse the installation of cookies.
• To find out more about the management of your preferences and/or the deactivation of cookies, visit the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
McPhy places the highest importance on protecting the privacy and personal data of its contacts and on compliance with current legislation. The processing of this data by McPhy in its capacity as data controller is carried out in accordance with the procedures described below.
Nature of personal data collected and purpose
McPhy does not collect personal or private information when you browse its website (www.mcphy.com) unless you have filled in a contact information form on a page of this website, or if you have subscribed to our newsletter.
The following data is collected in particular:
• Identification data (in particular surname, first name, company name, position within the organization, …)
• Contact details (in particular postal or email address)
This information is necessary for us to process your request properly.
Should you refuse to supply the necessary information, McPhy will not be able to process your request.
Your data is only used for explicit, legitimate and determined purposes linked to our different activities.
In accordance with the principle of minimization, we only collect the data which is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
The purposes of the processing applied to personal data are as follows:
• To make contact with McPhy’s employees if you fill in the contact request form. In relation to supplying a relevant answer to your search / request.
• The processing of your application when you apply online for a job offer with McPhy
• Sending communications which you have subscribed to, in particular the McPhy newsletter.
• The management of McPhy’s contact file, to optimize our management of customer relations.
• The processing of your requests relative to the protection of your personal data
• This data is processed statistically and also contributes to the analysis of visitor numbers and the optimization of the McPhy website and associated functionalities.
Responsibility for processing
Pursuant to the legislation on informatics and data protection, the information collected is held by McPhy as data controller.
McPhy undertakes neither to use it in a context other than those listed above, nor to pass it on to third parties.
McPhy undertakes to take all the steps necessary to ensure the confidentiality and security of the data; and in particular to prevent it being damaged, erased or accessed by third parties.
Retention of data
Personal data collected by McPhy is kept for a period which is compliant with the regulations in force. The Group makes every effort to store and archive this personal data in appropriate conditions of security in compliance with the applicable provisions, and in accordance with current technical means.
Right to access, modify, rectify, and erase
Pursuant to the legislation in force (French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended by the law of 6 August 2004), you have the right to access, modify, rectify and erase your personal data.
If you have a question on the use of the personal data collected, or if you wish to exercise your right to access, modify or erase data which concerns you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to McPhy Energy | Traitement des Données Personnelles | 79 Rue Général Mangin – 38100 GRENOBLE (France)
Your request must be accompanied by a proof of identity.
McPhy undertakes to reply to you as quickly as possible.
For detailed information on the protection of personal data, please visit our dedicated page.
AMENDMENTS TO THESE PROVISIONS
McPhy reserves the right to amend or update these terms and conditions of use at any time and without notice; consequently, you are recommended to refer to them regularly.
This document was approved prior to distribution by the CEO of McPhy. It will be reviewed every year.
Latest amendment: 30, March 2023