Protection of privacy & the processing of personal data
McPhy Energy (below referred to as: “McPhy”) places the highest importance on protecting the privacy and personal data of its contacts and on compliance with current legislation. The processing of this data by McPhy in its capacity as data controller is carried out in accordance with the procedures described below.
The aim of this policy is to inform you about:
• The personal data collected and the reasons for the collection,
• The way in which personal data is used,
• Your rights over your personal data.
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA DOES THIS CONCERN?
McPhy collects and processes the personal data which you provide us with in the context of:
• Your visit to our website (connection data)
• Your subscription to the McPhy newsletter
• Completion of the contact request form
• Your requests for information sent by email to email@example.com
• Identification data (in particular surname, first name, company name, position within the organization, …)
• Contact details (in particular postal or email address)
• Usage data (in particular web pages visited)
• Connection data (IP address of your computer, date and time of your visit, pages visited, time spent on the website, path of visit). This data is referred to as being “passively collected”, collected automatically during your visits for statistical purposes.
This personal data is essential to ensure that your requests are properly processed, and to allow us to manage customer – prospect – supplier relations. Without it, McPhy will not be able to process your request.
PURPOSE AND USE OF YOUR DATA
Your personal data is used solely for explicit, legitimate and determined purposes linked to our different activities.
In accordance with the principle of minimization, we only collect the data which is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
The purposes of the processing applied to personal data are as follows:
• To make contact with McPhy employees if you fill in the contact request form. In relation to supplying a relevant answer to your search / request.
• The processing of your application when you apply online for a job offer with McPhy
• Sending communications which you have subscribed to, in particular the McPhy newsletter.
• The management of McPhy’s contact file, to optimize our management of customer relations.
• The processing of your requests relative to the protection of your personal data
• This data is processed statistically and also contributes to the analysis of visitor numbers and the optimization of the McPhy website and associated functionalities.
McPhy is also required to process your personal data when you communicate / exchange information with McPhy teams (e.g.: exchanges of emails, exchanges of business cards, contact through social networks, etc.). This processing is based on McPhy’s legitimate interest in replying to your requests / questions, and on providing a relationship quality which meets your expectations, with a view to improving the service delivered to our customers / partners.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF MY PERSONAL DATA?
Pursuant to the legislation on informatics and data protection, the information collected is held by McPhy as data controller.
McPhy Energy, a Public Limited Company with a Board of Directors, registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Romans under the number 502 205 917 |
and their registered offices at 1115, route de Saint Thomas – 26190 LA MOTTE FANJAS (France)
Tel.: +33 (0)4 75 71 15 05
Within the strict limitations of the processing of data carried out for the purposes described above, we are required to pass on some of your information to authorized employees of McPhy in connection with their customary duties.
McPhy undertakes neither to use it in a context other than those listed above, nor to pass it on to third parties.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES ARE PUT IN PLACE TO PROTECT DATA?
McPhy undertakes to guarantee the security of your personal data and, to this end, has adopted the appropriate technical and organizational means to guarantee a level of security suitable for the risk, pursuant to the legislation in force on data protection.
HOW LONG IS DATA KEPT FOR?
Personal data collected by McPhy is kept for a period which is compliant with the regulations in force. The Group makes every effort to store and archive this personal data in appropriate conditions of security in compliance with the applicable provisions, and in accordance with current technical means.
RIGHT TO ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND ERASURE
Pursuant to the legislation in force (French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended by the law of 6 August 2004), you have the right to access, modify, rectify and erase your personal data.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, modify or erase data concerning you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to McPhy Energy | Traitement des Données Personnelles | 1115, route de Saint Thomas – 26190 LA MOTTE FANJAS
Your request must be accompanied by a proof of identity.
McPhy undertakes to reply to you as quickly as possible.
DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
McPhy is ensuring that your Personal Data is protected; its at the heart of our concerns.
For more details on the purpose of the processing and/or the management of your data, if there is any doubt or worry about the processing of your personal data or the provisions of this notice, you can send an email accompanied by proof of identity to: email@example.com or a letter to McPhy Energy | Traitement des données personnelles | 1115, route de Saint Thomas – 26190 LA MOTTE FANJAS
You also have the right to make a complaint to the competent authority on the protection of personal data.
This document was approved prior to distribution by the Chairman and CEO of McPhy. It will be reviewed every year.
Latest amendment: 17, September 2019