As a designer and manufacturer of equipment for the production and distribution of zero-carbon hydrogen, McPhy has five centers of excellence in Europe. Our scalable production capacities are designed to change scale in line with the markets.
Solid and scalable European industrial foundations
The Group has increased its production capacity in response to the massification of hydrogen markets. Our flexible and modular production plant is spread over five engineering, design and assembly sites located in France, Italy and Germany.
The significant development of McPhy’s production facilities enables it to meet the growing market needs, while optimizing the cost competitiveness of zero-carbon hydrogen.
France: engineering & production of hydrogen stations
McPhy Energy S.A. | Corporate headquarters
1115, route de Saint Thomas
26190 LA MOTTE FANJAS (France)
T. +33 (0)4 75 71 15 05
- La Motte-Fanjas: Corporate headquarters, Management, platform for innovation, production, assembly and testing our hydrogen stations
Yearly production rate (2020): 20 to 30 stations
- Grenoble: Management and teams dedicated to product engineering and project management
- Paris: Management, French sales team and McPhy’s legal team
Italy: engineering & production of Piel and McLyzer electrolyzers
McPhy Energy Italia Srl
Via Ayrton Senna, 22
56028 SAN MINIATO – PI (Italy)
T. +39 (0)571 44 58 11
- San Miniato: Site active in the design and production of stacks, as well as the assembly and testing of electrolyzers.
Yearly production rate (2020-2023): up to 300 MW
Germany: Engineering of large-capacity electrolyzers
McPhy Energy Deutschland GmbH
15745 WILDAU (Germany)
T. +49 (0)3375 49721 00
- Wildau: Design and engineering of high-capacity electrolysis systems (multi-MW / GW) and EPC (“engineering, procurement and construction”)
Broad commercial scope and global services
McPhy has developed a flexible organization Our sales teams are firmly established in national and regional ecosystems. They fully understand the specificities of your markets and activities, and they help you to make your hydrogen project become a reality. For the installation and commissioning phases, McPhy has set up a Customer Service team supported by a network of first-class partners.