At 30 bar and from 200 Nm3/h, McLyzer’s range of high-capacity electrolyzers can generate hydrogen in large volumes for “heavy” industries and/or continuous applications. Range especially adapted for Power to Gas and industrial hydrogen applications.
The McLyzer range offers two solutions: A standardized range (see above) up to 3200 Nm3/h, completed by customizable system set-ups for large-scale installations (multi-MW solutions based on our disruptive Augmented McLyzer technology).
|Models||Pressure (barg)||Rated output of H2 (Nm3/h)||Power Class||Specific DC consumption at rated output (kWh/Nm3)|
|McLyzer 200-30||30||200||1 MW||4,65|
|McLyzer 400-30||30||400||2 MW||4,65|
|McLyzer 800-30||30||800||4 MW||4,65|
|McLyzer 3200-30||30||3200||16 MW||4,65|
All our equipment is marked CE, in full compliance with the European Union directives [machinery, low voltage, electromagnetic compatibility, pressure equipment]. Conforms with standard ISO 22734-1: 2008.
A large range of options is available for the McLyzer range of electrolyzers. Contact us for more details.
- H2 purification
- Remote monitoring and control
- Container / shelter for outdoor installation
- Oxygen production
- Interconnectivity with McFilling (hydrogen station)
Focus on our achievements…
McLyzer low-carbon hydrogen production solutions have been approved and selected by renowned companies in the following sectors:
- Mobility: Combination of McLyzer electrolyzers and McFilling hydrogen stations, like with the following projects: SMT AG, Zero Emission Valley and Dijon Métropole Smart EnergHy
- Industry: refining, steel-work, chemistry, such as with the Audi E-Gas or EnergieDienst projects
- Power to Gas: a combination of electrolyzers and renewable energies, and injection into the gas network, such as with the Jupiter 1000 project, the first MW-scale demonstrator in France.