To enable the rapid introduction of a hydrogen refueling infrastructure, as early as 2019, McPhy developed a “Starter Kit” (Station with a capacity of 5 to 50 kg hydrogen per day). It features robust technology that has demonstrated a very high level of availability. Its compact design and modular possibilities enable it to be adapted for using on other project phases.
In 2019, McPhy developed a new generation of Starter Kits (5-50 kg per day) equipped with an infra-red connector that provides a vehicle refueling solution with a dispensing pressure of 350 bar and a partial refueling solution (around 60%) for vehicles requiring a 700 bar charge pressure.
|Models||Quantity of H2/day (kg)||Pressure (barg)||Source H2||Vehicles concerned||Peak output||Surface footprint (m²)|
|Starter Kit||5-50||350||H2 under pressure (200 bar)||Vehicles: Cars, logistics, forklift, trucks||> 6 kg||11 m²|
All our equipment is marked CE, with a declaration of conformity in accordance with applicable directives. They comply with the SAE J2601 fueling protocol.
Advantages of hydrogen stations – Small capacity
- 5 to 50 kg of hydrogen per day, ideal for getting started with your hydrogen project
- Dispensing pressure of 350 bar
- Fast refueling time
- Compact: station module with a low surface footprint
- Plug and Play: Easy to install and use
- McPhy provides support for regulatory formalities and for the deployment of safety measures on site
Several options are available for our hydrogen stations according to your needs:
- Additional high pressure storage
- IR communication: 700 bar compatibility (partial refueling)
- On-site hydrogen production from electrolysis
- Integration (shelter)
- Remote monitoring and control
- Customized stickers for the McFilling range