Discover our McFilling large capacity line, a complete range of hydrogen stations to supply large fleets of H2 vehicles (stations for buses, for the general public, etc.).
McFilling: hydrogen stations producing 200 to 1,300 kg of H2/day at 350 and/or 700 bar
From 200 kg of hydrogen per day, at 350 or 700 bar, McFilling hydrogen stations are designed to meet all your hydrogen mobility needs.
They can be interfaced with an electrolysis module coupled with local renewable energy sources for clean, zero-emission mobility.
|Models||Quantity of H2 / day (kg)||Pressure (barg)||H2 source||Vehicles concerned||Peak output||Surface footprint (m²)|
|McFilling 350||200 to 1300 +||350||Electrolysis on site (30 bar) or H2 under pressure (until 500 bar)||Light vehicles & heavy-duty vehicles: buses, trains, trucks, boats||> 100 kg in 1 hour||10 m² (compression shelters)|
|McFilling 700||200 to 800||700||Electrolysis on site (30 bar) or H2 under pressure (until 500 bar)||Light vehicles & heavy-duty vehicles: buses, trains, trucks, boats||> 100 kg in 3 hours||10 m² (compression shelters)|
|McFilling Dual Pressure||200 to 800||350 and 700||Electrolysis on site (30 bar) or H2 under pressure (until 500 bar)||Light vehicles & heavy-duty vehicles: buses, trains, trucks, boats||> 100 kg in 3 hours||10 m² (compression shelters)|
All our equipment is marked CE, with a declaration of conformity in accordance with applicable directives. They comply with the SAE J2601 fueling protocol
Advantages of McFilling hydrogen stations – Large capacity
- From 200 to 1,300 kg or more of H2/day
- At 350 and/or 700 bar: a modular approach for meeting every need of our Customers
- Can be interfaced with an electrolyzer for true, clean zero-emission mobility: Production and distribution of zero-carbon hydrogen
- Modular equipment designed to drive the progressive decarbonization of the transport sector.
- Fast refueling time
- Compact: Station modules with a low surface footprint which can be installed away from one another
- Plug and Play: Easy to install and use
- McPhy provides support for regulatory formalities and for the deployment of safety measures on site
Customers who trust us: SMT AG for the first hydrogen station for buses in France using an electrolyzer, Sarreguemines Confluences Agglomeration Community / Station FaHyence (the first station is France coupled with an electrolyzer)…
- Additional high pressure storage
- Pre-cooling / Cooling: T20 for McFilling 40/100/200-350 models; T40 as standard for the McFilling 700 bar models
- IR communication (starting with the McFilling 100-700 model)
- On-site hydrogen production from electrolysis