Flexibility, multi-sector applications, energy efficiency, carbon capture, … : hydrogen is identified as a strategic technology for the competitiveness and the attractiveness of industrial companies.
Welcome to the new era of low carbon industry,
reconciling the issues of productivity and social responsibility
Already used in industry for more than 100 years, hydrogen has seen its development accelerated in the sectors of:
- Chemistry (refining),
- Agribusiness (manufacture of oils),
- Jewelry (cutting, polishing),
- Glass production (optic fiber, flat glass),
- Electronic components (fused quartz),
- Metallurgy (die-cutting, welding, polishing, sintering) ,
- Or energy (cooling alternators in thermal power stations).
Industrial hydrogen is produced on-site and distributed to manufacturing units on demand, at the level of quality required (purity), which allows for:
- Security of supply and energy independence for your production (freedom from logistical constraints),
- Control over your costs (visibility on fixed and variable costs),
- Reliability and continuity of service (even in peak periods of consumption),
- Drastic reduction of your carbon footprint,
- Within better safety conditions.
An indispensable energy to prepare for the industry of the future, hydrogen allows a full control of your processes and your costs, while reducing your environmental footprint.
Piel and McLyzer:
on-site and on-demand industrial hydrogen solutions
Close to 1000 references throughout the world
McPhy offers the widest range of electrolyzers, that integrates easily and perfectly into industrial systems. Our electrolyzers have been qualified and selected by numerous industrial maintenance companies and/or gas management.
Our hydrogen generators address all types of industries, no matter what their size or sector of activity:
- Generators of 0.4 to 400 Nm3/h and beyond (upon study)
- Range of pressure: from 1 to 30 bar
- For light applications (Piel) or continuous (McLyzer)
Among our references: Bvlgari, Luxottica, Audi, Jupiter 1000, …
Focus on an achievement
Did you know?
« Carbon capture »: everything is recycled!
It’s one of the applications of industrial hydrogen. Industries can capture their CO2 emissions in the atmosphere and purify them, before combining them with hydrogen to energize new uses (ex.: zero emission mobility).