• McPhy has been selected to design, build and integrate a hydrogen station with the capacity to distribute 200 kg of clean hydrogen per day. The station will be interfaced with an electrolyzer for a true zero-emission mobility chain, thanks to a zero-carbon hydrogen produced on site.
• This new contract would represent a turnover of €3.6 million, and would bring the McPhy references to 31 stations and 42 MW of high-power electrolysis.
La Motte-Fanjas, July 16 2020 – 07.30 am CEST – McPhy (Euronext Paris Compartment C: MCPHY, FR0011742329) specialized in hydrogen production and distribution equipment, announced today having been selected to provide a complete zero-carbon hydrogen production and distribution chain (1).
McPhy has been selected to design, build and integrate a modularized and scalable station distributing 200 kg of hydrogen per day. A McLyzer electrolyzer, with a capacity to produce more than 400 kg of zero-carbon hydrogen (using water and electricity from renewable sources) per day, will be installed on site to ensure a true zero-emission chain.
This new contract would represent a turnover of €3.6 million and would bring to 31 stations (2) and 42 MW (3) of high-power electrolysis the number of McPhy references, confirming the leap of zero-carbon hydrogen.
(1) To date, name of the client and of the project are confidential, as well as the project’s location.
(2) References deployed, under installation or in development. Among them: 2 stations are part of the ZEV framework contract’s conditional part [contract signature: 18, June 2020].
(3) References deployed, under installation or in development. Among them: 4 MW are part of the ZEV framework contract’s conditional part [contract signature: 18, June 2020].
Next financial communication
First semester 2020 results release, on July 28, 2020, after close of trading.
In the framework of the energy transition, and as a leading supplier of hydrogen production and distribution equipment, McPhy contributes to the deployment of zero-carbon hydrogen throughout the world.
Thanks to its wide range of products and services dedicated to the industrial, mobility and energy markets, McPhy provides turnkey solutions to its clients adapted to their applications in industrial raw material supply, fuel cell electric car refueling or renewable energy surplus storage and valorization.
As a designer, manufacturer and integrator of hydrogen equipment since 2008, McPhy has three development, engineering and production units based in Europe (France, Italy, Germany).
The company’s international subsidiaries ensure a global sales coverage of McPhy’s innovative hydrogen solutions.
McPhy is listed on NYSE Euronext Paris (Segment C, ISIN code: FR0011742329; ticker: MCPHY).