The transportation sector participates, through its massive CO2 and particulate emissions, in the phenomena of air pollution, global warning and the degradation of public health.
Hydrogen is an obvious choice as a clean fuel alternative, reducing the emission of pollutants and improving air quality, while contributing to the necessary transition towards zero emission carbon energy.
Communities, fleet managers of automobiles or of public transport, car manufacturers, logistic platform operators, or private individuals: switch to hydrogen mobility and contribute to improving air quality!
Zero noise and zero emission: the hydrogen mobility helps keep the air clean and improves the quality of life
Hydrogen vehicles have a drastically reduced ecological footprint and offer a steady increase in performance, equivalent with those of “traditional” standards of transportation.
- High autonomy, to ensure the continuity of your services
- Motor with good reaction time and completely silent, for your driving comfort
- Quick recharge, within minutes, at a H2 station
- Clean fuel for vehicles that have the particularity of only emitting a little water vapor!
- Not forgetting that hydrogen creates value: innovation opportunities, decentralized energy, exploitation of renewables, cost control, skill improvement and job creation at the heart of companies and the territories.
By land (urban and utility vehicles, bus, lift trucks…), rail (hydrogen trains), sea (hydrogen boats) or by air (hydrogen airplanes, drones): all types of mobility are involved.
Clean mobility: an essential link in the success for energy transition and the emergence of a low-carbon society.
Hydrogen mobility contributes to:
- Address the climate challenge
- Ease the renewable energy integration
- Help clean the air and improve the quality of life
- Ensure economic development in territories and companies, in consultation with stakeholders
Thanks to its innovative solutions and industrial know how, McPhy permits communities, enterprises, constructors or car fleet managers to simply, quickly and efficiently initiate a hydrogen station project.
McFilling hydrogen refueling stations
Our commitment to zero-emission mobility
We engineer the hydrogen station “Plug and Play”. Dimensioned according to your real needs, our turnkey hydrogen stations allow you to initiate hydrogen mobility rapidly, simply and efficiently into your company or territory.
- From 10 to +400 kg H2/day
- 350 and/or 700 bar
- Optional: on-site hydrogen production (electrolyzer)
- For all hydrogen mobility: utility vehicles, lift trucks, urban vehicles, bus, heavy goods trucks …
Just a few of our customers: Hauts de France (bus station), City of Paris, CA Valence Romans, ENGIE GNVert, CA Sarreguemines Confluences, ENGIE Lab Singapour
Focus on an achievement
FaHyence | CASC
Designed and integrated by McPhy, the FaHyence’s system is the first hydrogen refueling station in France to produce (on-site) its own green hydrogen.
A real #CleanEnergy solution at the service of zero-emission mobility.